Thursday, April 5, 2012

:..Hey Buddeh..: (plus marketplace update)


*RELEASED @ Bitch Tail 4.4.12*

.::Hair::. Exile (mesh)
.::Skin::. Bitch Tail
.::Nails::. Mandala

***Marketplace Update***
Ok so I now have the back up of items unavailable and so on fixed,
but I did lose ALOT Of listings in that mess as all this is new and no single person
seems to know what is going on and what to expect nor how to correct things just yet.
At this point Bitch Tail is half Direct Deliver and half Magic Box.
!!!!!I am updating Marketplace right now with over 40 items!!!!!

Reguarding our packing...
I do not see myself changing my packing for the new Direct Deliver system and here is why...
ALL of my items from the past year or so have been nicely packaged
in a shopping back of some kind inwhich you just wear, touch and unpack...
No need to rez and open.

(p.s. Remember you must be logged in and able to search "adult")

No comments:

Post a Comment