Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The REAL Disgrace!

This is beyond sad to say the least!
I for one have never copied nor stolen!
I have always admitted to using templates as well as making templates!
But to see this kind of immature behavior from another creator is just...
sad, immature, un-needed, and plain out rude!

I am sure many are familiar with Lexi Zelin and while I hate
posting this because I know it will give her some sort of gratification I am hoping
that the majority speak up and stand up to this kind of behavior!

This even happened @ my sim in local

>Click to enlarge image<
Troller: Lexi Zelin (Owner of AngelRed)
Local Chat:
[19:27] Ⓛєχi ИųƈҡïŋⒻųŧş (lexi.zelin): so nice to talk to you and not your alt
[19:27] .::T I F F::. Tiponi (tiff.renfold): how can I help you
[19:28] Ⓛєχi ИųƈҡïŋⒻųŧş (lexi.zelin): so hows stealing peoples ideas been today??
[19:28] Ⓛєχi ИųƈҡïŋⒻųŧş (lexi.zelin): ㋡
[19:28] .::T I F F::. Tiponi (tiff.renfold): hmmm not stealing ideas but thank you

Other tidbits:
My Estate Owner was on sim and contacted Ms. Lexin privataly and was informed
[19:32]  Ⓛєχi ИųƈҡïŋⒻųŧş (lexi.zelin): enjoy your day and remember if she fucks with me or toxx again, it WILL be war and I am the main soldier :) tata

Here rather cute sign read:
"Bitch Tail SUCKS No One Likes Theives & Copycats! Bitch Tail is a disgrace to REAL SL clothing designers!"

Now I have done nothing to these people... I do have something about to happen at
my sim because I have always had a homestead and a full sim and well its silly to have 
Bitch Tail Mesh so far away from Bitch Tail Main plain as that!

I am sure many will read this and shake there head at this on MANY syndicated blogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment