Thursday, July 5, 2012

o.O Outfit Rename...


Side Note:
It is a sad day when all that you see are people jumping on a drama train
and assuming things that are not.
No one asked for the outfit name to change but I felt i was needed to assure
others that the original outfit name was not about them.
I feel this new name should resolve that issue.

Now its beyond disappointing to learn that other "creators" are so willing to 
bicker, fight and go as far as to threaten fellow "creators".

As of today I have even had my personal phone number handed out via someone
I had trusted within Second Life and yes the people I speak of
are creators and business owners in the game.

They go on about how they do not care about what I am doing or anyone else
yet they are the first to try and launch some kind of war on others and troll them.

I am human... I am not perfect nor have I ever claimed to be.

But for the love of it all just stop already....

It is not about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment