Sunday, October 7, 2012

Animal Lovers Please Read!

Ok I do not normally do this on here BUT... 
Thalia Tal the amazing Owner/Designer of Thalia's Fashion Collection needs our help.
Here is her story...

"I rescued Jessie a 3yr old Yorkie mix 2 months ago.  When I got her she was infested with fleas, severe itching and scars on her lower back. She had never been to the vetenarian and had respiratory problems.  I took her to the vet several times to get costly antibiotics and treatments.  Everything was going great until I noticed her getting very "fat" and having problems moving around. The vet said she was expecting 4 puppies. Just two days ago she went into labor and started having contractions  Long story short, she was in such terrible pain but unable to give birth. I took her to the vet where she had to have an emergency C-section performed.  The total bill for the X-rays done the previous day and the C-Section was 900 bucks. 

I am struggling with money as it is but I just couldn't let her and her puppies die. I called family and friends to lend me the money. Some told me to let her die that it was too much money.
I couldn't and didn't.
She's here with me now along with 3 of her puppies - one died.
I'm hoping for financial help to pay of some of the debt I incurred by saving her life and the life of the puppies. I really appreciate ANYTHING you can help out with. ANYTHING. I know there is absolutely no reason to help me but it would mean so much if you could. " 


Want to help?
Click the link below and pass the link around!

No comments:

Post a Comment