Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Changes...

After hosting two regions for years I have decided to cut back Bitch Tail to one region...
This decision was made several reasons!
Let me first stress that Bitch Tail is NOT closing!!!!!
Bitch Tail is still going strong, however after many years I have made some changes that have made me take a long hard look at my priorities in life, both Second Life and most importantly Real Life!
While Bitch Tail provides income for me in real life it does not provide enough healthy social interaction as that of real life... face to face.... going out in the fresh air social interactions.
And while I have always been a very hands on parent I do also feel that my children have had to see the back of my head and be told "hold on" far to many times due to me 
feeling as if I needed to get something done in Second Life.
I have seen the posts made by so many showing food served and being eaten next to their keyboards and pcs.... seeing these made me think of how unhealthy I had become by doing the same thing.
Again.... Bitch Tail at this time is NOT closing... 
I am just re-adjusting my priorities in life and want to reserve Second Life and Bitch Tail for a creative outlet that I can once again do just because I want to... not because I feel I have to or because I feel I have to prove something to some cyber bully who I really do not know and clearly needs 
the attention and internet spotlight far me then I.
Things at Bitch Tail will keep rolling as normal with a few small changes....
*VIP allowance terminal is now located in the main store near the touch to join banner*
*VIP lounge is gone for now... will return at a later date*

Visit the new Bitch Tail @








No comments:

Post a Comment