Tuesday, April 28, 2015

We are so close to 1,000!!!!!


We are so close!
I am racking my brain for something cool to do when we hit
1,000 LIKES!  We are so close I can feel it....
I know that I have never been a huge go like this for the page before,
but when I logged on the other night and saw the number I got all excited and curious
as to how long it would actually take to reach this milestone.

Please take a moment and go to the link below and slap the "like" button.

Coming back to SL in full after coming so close to leaving it all behind has
been a huge eye opening experience in many ways.
The support and encouragement I have received has truly blown me away!
While some say SL may be dying I am seeing an SL that is in a way growing back up.
We went through a point where drama had defined the SL community and now that
it is calming back down people are finding new ways to reconnect.

It is never to late to say "hello" and try again!
Life is far to short to get hung up on silly things and online drama...
everyone has a bad day here and there...
And most importantly holding a grudge will only cause YOU stress!

Move on and make a new friend, say sorry to an old friend and live happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment