Sunday, February 12, 2012

.:: Let's Talk ::.

Ok here is a moment when I get real... I sit here making my list of things I need to do in SL and RL tomorrow... mind you I just got back from walking around my home, making sure my kidlets are tucked in and sleeping well... my brain is going on so many different paths its crazy with the ongoing battles my amazing son encounters and now the dreadful wait of results for my monkey...
 
There was a time I was crazed about the traffic count on my sim... I would do anything to get bodies on my sim... I thought it was some HUGE accomplishment because they where THERE. Here are a few things I have come to learn over the years
1.) LOADS will come for free items and $1L items (specially new releases) but really how much are you making in that mix and at one point are you selling out for the sake of traffic?
2.) Toss linden on a board and people come... duh they want to win your money its not because they like you lol
3.) In the new viewers traffic count does NOT raise your name in search... and
4.) I create because its my passion... and my personal release not for popularity...

So with that I want to thank each and every one of you who return to Bitch Tail and continue to support what I do. You have no clue how much you all mean to me and to my RL...
I also want to say I am sorry for losing myself a bit and allowing the not so important things take over who I really am... I shake my head when I think about how insane I was about those numbers when really I would rather have 5 people who want to be there... who are shopping... who may tell their 5 friends about what I have versus 30+ people hoping for something for free....
Alrighty back to the important things in life....
xoxo,
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment