Monday, February 13, 2012

.:: New Page ::.

I am amazed by the stories I here from all of you and there is never a moment I do not enjoy a break to chat it up with all of you!  I am where I am because of my team and my customers and this is something I remind myself daily! 
Bitch Tail is not nor has it ever been a "solo" type of thing each one of you are to thank and because of that I feel your words should be heard!
Yes the trolls will submit hateful comments and thats fine!  I am not searching for butt kissing reviews.. I want to know your first reaction to Bitch Tail, my staff... even me... this is not intended to pet my ego but rather as a tool to help me improve as well as for my team to also read the encouraging words and know they are rockin as well!

Check out the new tab above "Customers Speak"
http://bitchtail.blogspot.com/p/customers-speak.html

Xoxo,
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment