Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Honored and Speechless... please cast your vote!


First let me thank all those who took the time to nominate Bitch Tails for such an amazing award!

I was and still am beyond shocked and speechless as I logged on to deal with yet again another not so fun trolling in the group I was stunned to see one shining notecard in the bunch!

The notecard was informing me that I was nominated for this years 
Avi Choice Awards!

What a incredible way to turn the day around!

I love all of my customers, mall renters and friends more then you all will ever know!

Now please take a moment to vote @

-please note there are more catagories and other amazing creators-
--you can only vote ONCE per catagory--
Share the info and vote, vote, VOTE!

Thank you again
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment