Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Weekend.... Sale change...

Well I sat here thinking about how I could say thank you to you all
for all your extra patience with my lack of full on attention due to RL.

I realized that we already did 30% off last weekend soooooo....
since I had not had a chance to advertise the weekend sale past the blog post
I am upping the percentage off!!!

YAY!!!!



Teleport to Bitch Tail...

PLUS now until 9pmSL Sunday
Join the Exclusive Bitch Tail VIP group for only $300L!
*Monthly $250L store credit allownace
*Buy before anyone else!
*Buy items for a much lower price!
*Exclusive gifts and more!!!!!

Click link to join (or copy and paste in local)
secondlife:///app/group/f5dea4d0-0c9e-187b-fe42-90e8d370cd89/about

********************
I am excited to update you all that the closing of the sale of my new home
has been moved up so as soon as all is set and done and I am moved in
all within Bitch Tail will be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment