Friday, December 27, 2013

Bitch Tail Remodel Dec 2013...

Wanted to take a moment and share a little peek into the newly remodeled Bitch Tail and also let you all know that with this project completed and the new year approaching I will be taking a little down time.  Matter of fact I randomly decided that I will be taking my girls to the spa tomorrow and then my girls and I will be heading to Minnesota for a week... I am excited to see some important people to me as well as to get away and spend some time with my girls because they head back to school.  I am sure my son and his father will also enjoy some manly bonding time lol whatever they do....

I will be available to answer offlines however for faster assistance please send notecards to my Manager Amy Dominica during this time.














**********
and do not forget....

Teleport to the newely remodeled sim!

No comments:

Post a Comment