Sunday, December 15, 2013

Voting is OPEN!


Time to help someone win $20,000L!!!!

Votes are $25L each/unlimited!

1st place receives $20K and more! (Prizes for 2nd and 3rd place as well)

Winners to be announced: Dec 28th!!!!!

Teleport to Bitch Tail

*******

Also your vote is needed on the side bar of THIS blog!
Per my last post...
I have been wondering a few things.
a.)  Is Bitch Tail's current build "overwhelming"?
b.) Would Scan*dal*ous benefit being on the same region as Bitch Tail?
I am itching to doing some building and remodeling but a bit torn because I really do love the current look and design of Bitch Tail and how it flows into the Bitch Tail Mall....
Therefore I am counting on all of you for your help in this choice!
If it was not for all of you I would have nothing to begin with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment