Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cleaning up....

Out with the old and in with the new...
I am still cleaning up in the store because walking around I have noticed Bitch Tail is HUGE... massive..... ginormous!  And the time has come to make more room for newer and improved items.

I am sure some will be upset hearing this however my passion to create childrens and maternity clothing has passed, therefore I see no reason to hold on to these items in the store.

Now until May 28th you can snag the Bitch Tail maternity and childrens outfits for $75L each...
Linden purchases only!
After the 28th they will be gone forever!
If any are still on my marketplace they will stay there as I am not even trying to mess with MP lol each time something else goes missing.


Direct teleport to clean up sale...
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bitch%20Tail/129/87/23

No comments:

Post a Comment