Friday, October 18, 2013

:..The Request - Updated..:


Available in Store & Marketplace

Already own this outfit and need the applier hud?

Fashion credits:
Hair - Magika
Breasts - Lola {mirage}
Azz - Luck Inc.
Hands - Slink
Skin - Bitch Tail

Teleport to Bitch Tail

****************

Thank you to everyone who has sent notecards while I have been MIA.
I am 99% caught up on assisting you all and your patience has been a blessing in itself!
Good news...
Fall book fair is over, well kind of lol I need to return to the school this weekend to pack it all up.
However this means besides my rl photography I will be back for all of you!

Next slight distraction will be Girl Scout Fall Fundraiser.
Nov 1-15th
Anyone in the Dallas/Ft Worth area who would be interested in this please im me in world!
Products for the fall will be nuts and chocolates.
And for everyone all over the globe there will be magazines available to order online.

xoxo, Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment